Who we are :
Greenlantern IT Solutions Pvt Ltd (GLIT) is a product based company based out of Hyderabad, India. We develop web based erp solutions for Broadcast, Service manufacturing and ISP Verticals and offer as SaaS model.
What we Do:
We look at problems or situations or requirements from a fresh perspective that suggests unorthodox solutions (which may look unsettling at first). We do creative designs by stimulating both by an unstructured process such as brainstorming, and by a structured process such as lateral thinking.
- Product development
- Hosting on cloud
- Project management
- Technical documentation and trainings
- Offering on SaaS model
Area of expertise :
GLIT consultants have experienced in many different aspects of the development process. Being a product firm, there are no boundaries on projects we undertake. It is this ability that has enabled glit to accumulate experience in so many diverse areas. A few of these include:
- Application Design, Development and Testing (GUI, DataBase, etc.)
- App Dvelopment on Android & iOS
- Web development (internet/intranet)
- Web-enabling applications
- Point-of-sale and general business services applications
- System architecture and implementation
- Client/server applications and distributed systems
- Systems integration
- Platform migrations and code porting
- Object-oriented design and analysis
- Project management consulting
- Technical documentation and training
Languages, Platforms and Tools:
We believe first time right approach and 80:20 principle .with our industry expertise we could able to deliver and service our customers up to their expectation.
We work on the below technologies and can live up to customer requirement if found any other than the below tools and platforms
C++, C, Java and more...
PHP, XML, HTML, Apache Server more...
CRMs, PHP Based Frameworks and more...
Windows (XP back to 2.x), UNIX (Linux), DOS, OS/2, VMS, Macos.
Database Engines & APIs:
MySql, SQL Lite, Restful Web Services, JSON Web Services and more...
Tools & methodologies:
Eclipse,net beans and more...