Data on cloud:
- Primary instance : Cloud server hosted in a tier-4 datacenter with world-class connectivity and security.
- High availability : A synchronously replicated instance in the same datacenter where primary instance resides, to ensure high availability of your application/workload.
- Backup : Data on the primary instance is backed up periodically, to ensure you can always restore it when needed. This 3rd copy of data is put in a different datacenter than the primary and high available (ha) instance.
- Disaster recovery : 4th copy of data is put in a different seismic zone which is at least 500km away from the primary datacenter. This ensures you can always recover the systems in the event of any disaster/outages in the primary dc, thus giving you a complete business continuity without any service disruption
High quality view :
in product development, a measure of excellence or a state of being free from vulnarabilities, deficiencies and significant variations. It is brought about by strict and consistent commitment to certain standards that achieve uniformity of a product in order to satisfy specific customer or user requirements. Iso 8402-1986 standard defines quality as "the totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bears its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs
Creative design :
We look at problems or situations from a fresh perspective that suggests unorthodox solutions (which may look unsettling at first). We do creative designs by stimulating both by an unstructured process such as brainstorming, and by a structured process such as lateral thinking.
Pixel perfect design :
Latest Light Weight Retina Design helps you to feel very User Friendly.
Excellent performance :
Our design team follows the basic principle of app design which includes and not limited to
1) Consistent performance
2) Compatibility with mobile platform
3) Loading time
4) Freezing point
5) Utility value
Extreme security :
Since SaaS-Based data is hosted on the cloud and backed up by the provider, it is typically more secure than traditional systems. If there is a security emergency that hits the company server or an employee’s computer, most data remains secure on the servers and database of the SaaS provider.
This is also useful as employees often use their personal devices for office work, and these can be susceptible to data loss. But as the data is held on the cloud instead of the employee’s personal device, it remains secure.